Put one of America’s most respected brands on your resume. Chick-fil-A, known for their world class service is seeking hospitality professionals to positively impact our community. Working at Chick-fil-A Battlefield Blvd. is more than a job, it is an opportunity. We are looking for exceptional people who have a strong desire to make and serve our Remarkable products.
You will work directly for a local owner/operator that genuinely cares about your success and will actively be involved in your development as a leader.
By joining Chick-fil-A you will have Sundays off, competitive pay, free meals, advancement opportunities, scholarships, the option to purchase health insurance, and a chance to work with a leadership team that is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We are a quick service restaurant therefore all applicants will be expected to work quickly in a high energy, fast paced environment. Our Back of House Team Members work a variety of different positions throughout the Restaurant. The positions include but are not limited to the following: Food Prep, Cook, Dishwashing, Inventory Specialist, and Food Assembler. The Back of House Team Member's responsibility is to prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly, and efficiently while meeting our high Chick-fil-A standards.
$9.00 - $13.00 per hour. Starting wage is based on experience and availability
References are required
Our workday begins at 5:30am and ends at 11:30pm.
- Must be consistent and reliable
- Have a cheerful and positive attitude with a desire to learn and grow
- Value teamwork and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy serving and helping others
- Applicants will be expected to work on their feet for 8+ hours during their shift.
- May potentially lift heavy objects up to 50lbs when necessary.
- Open availability is a must Monday-Saturday.
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must have reliable transportation to work and be punctual
Previous restaurant experience is not required.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.