long-term contract with possible hire.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card
- Opportunity Responsible for all activities related to the administration of a computerized database
- management system.
- Provides database upgrade assistance, migrating Oracle databases to 12c.
- Performs day to day troubleshooting and support activities.
- Develops new databases and implements enhancements to existing databases.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services or related discipline and four years Information Systems experience or in lieu of a degree at least eight years Information Systems experience.
- Four years Oracle Database Administration experience with Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the system development life cycle and its interaction with database development.
- Has strong knowledge of one or more database management systems including Oracle.
- Has good knowledge of physical database design, performance monitoring tools and SQL.
- Has good knowledge of AIX and/or Linux operating systems.
- Has experience with Oracle 11g or 12c, OEM, AVAMAR/DDBOOST, RMAN, CRON, Data Guard, Fast Start Failover, Golden Gate, Disaster Recovery and ASM based file systems.
- Has a general understanding of personal desktop computers.
- Understands how to use Office Suite products for word processing and spreadsheets.
Sr. Recruitment Specialist
101 Interchange Plaza, Ste 201, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA
Cell: 609 380 1409
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- AIX / Linux operating systems.: 4 years
- Golden Gate: 4 years
- RMAN: 2 years
- Oracle Database Administration: 5 years
- Data Guard: 3 years
- migrating Oracle databases to 12c: 2 years
- Oracle 11g or 12c: 4 years
- AVAMAR / DDBOOST: 3 years
Required work authorization: