Junior Legal Assistant
Our successful boutique law firm in Ft Lauderdale is looking for a Junior Legal Assistant to support their attorneys. As a Junior Legal Assistant, you will be maintaining a large amount of documentation and records, assisting with contract administration, organizing the case tracking process, resolving daily legal issues and providing traditional administrative support.
This is an essential, specialized role that will expose you to multiple departments within a successful, fast-paced environment.
Junior Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation of documents and management of incoming document requests
- Perform legal research as needed to resolve basic legal issues
- General administrative support including transcribing, copying and scanning
Junior Legal Assistant Requirements:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- High school diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple demands
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote