International Cosmetic Company in Maumelle area seeking an experienced individual to join our team as an Accounts Payable Manager. Role is responsible for reviewing and managing account payable job responsibility. Working up payments to be paid via various methods as well as preparing and providing reports as required. (Excellent Excel Experience is required - Pivot Tables and V Look Ups)
- Review, verify and enter invoices received daily into accounting system.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Work up and enter charge backs as needed.
- Prepare and process payments, including wires, checks etc.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor payments to ensure that monthly required payments aren’t missed.
- Research and resolve invoicing issues/discrepancies.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond to vendors and respond to any vendor inquiries.
- Produce monthly reports
- Prepare wires to be sent for international shipments
- Make phone and internet payments
- Create Sales Orders and invoicing Sub company
- Prepare and process accounts payables
- Send payment status requests to customers.
- Send statements as requested by customers.
- Create and maintain SOP’s.
- Create spreadsheets for new projects.
- Prepare, file and pay Canadian taxes.
- Print accounts payable checks
- Reconcile Freight consolidator bills
- Reconcile Prepaid Inventory account
- Reconcile PO Clearing account
- Reconcile China expenses, record in AP and wire funds
- Manage Month End Closings
- 4 Years’ experience in managing accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Proficient data entry and time management.
- Excellent Excel experience must be able to create (Pivot tables and do V Look Ups) use of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Strong analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed multitasking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, professional, able to set and meet deadlines and work unsupervised.
- Must be College Graduate
Benefits – 401k, Health Insurance, Vacation, PTO
Salary range $39K – 42K
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 4 years
- Accounts Payable: 4 years
Required work authorization: