The Closely Held Securities Analyst manages a portfolio of closely held securities and privately traded partnerships. This position supports business development efforts for relationships holding closely held securities and partnerships and perform all necessary compliance reporting.
Monitors and analyzes ongoing management actions of held entities;
• Makes recommendations and implements actions as required to fulfill fiduciary responsibilities.
• Maintains current pricing data for closely held securities and private limited partnerships.
• Completes pre-acceptance reviews to identify risk and viability as trust assets. Completes annual investment reviews for compliance.
• 3-5 years’ experience in the analysis of financial statements, valuation of closely held entities, securities research, as well as the ability to facilitate the liquidation of such assets.
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines and deliver results.
• Must be detailed oriented with creative problem solving abilities, good interpersonal skills, and be a team player.
• Personal initiative and ability to collaborate.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• High level of proficiency with full Microsoft office suite.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.