Experience that is a 100%absolute MUST:
Deep knowledge of PGX & CGX (3 years +)
Deep knowledge of ICD 10 codes (3 years +)
- QC CGx and PGx requisitions
- Verify test type/ICD 10 codes with patient/family history
- If corrections need to be made, email and follow up with practitioner
- Prepare test kits for shipment
- Enter information in to CRM (UPS, USPS tracking numbers, test type, lab etc)
- Print shipping label
- Package kit and take to post office for shipping
- Set up file/train new sales reps
- Monitor lab portal for problem requisitions and team with practitioner to get correction forms filled out and added to lab system.
- Answer emails.
- Monitor shipping supplies and order accordingly.
- Lab accession reporting bi-weekly.
- Prepare reports for President review.
- Be available to assist President and CEO with any projects that are tasked to you.
- Assist call center with answering questions
- Be able to swab patients over the phone to help with call overflow.
Following skills are a MUST:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,600.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- ICD 10 code: 3 years (Required)
- PGX & CGX: 3 years (Required)