PokerStars - Payment & Security Service Agent
Internally this job is titled:
Payment & Security Service Agent
Global Security Services
This is a night shift role (40 hours)
Shifts between 21:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. local time
The Payment and Security Services Agent will be part of the Security Services team, operating and implementing Group guidelines and procedures, handling security, account verification and payments issues whilst all the time providing high levels of customer service.
This role will include the handling of security and payments related email queries and account security issues; working on system generated cases for the detection and prevention of financial fraud on Group platforms; performing account verification tasks; processing of customer documentation; facilitating the processing of customer payments; performing financial and account transaction analysis and investigating customer’s physical location.
The Payment and Security Services Agent may also use their extensive poker or casino experience to investigate possible instances of collusion, chip dumping, or other fraud violations and will be responsible for escalating these cases appropriately.
- Provide excellent service to Security and Payments customer queries via live chat
- Resolve account access issues
- Validation and verification of new players’ documentation in accordance with Group guidelines
- Monitor player accounts for compliance to online gaming license regulations
- Review of accounts' financial activity and/or gameplay to identify potential suspicious behaviour
- Investigate physical location alerts and cases
- Review customers’ financial transaction history
- Monitor the correct operation of payment processors and report any critical issues that require immediate attention and action
- Process customer payments requiring manual intervention.
The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States and available to work at the New Jersey office on a shift basis.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Payment and Security Service Agent. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Self-driven and self-motivated team player
- Capable of working efficiently in a high volume work environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems P
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent command of professional English writing
- A wish to develop and create/follow a career path with the company.
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
Next Step in Career Path:
- Written fluency in a European language other than English
- Advanced knowledge of online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker or Casino
- Knowledge of International Document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures
- Experience in credit card fraud and/or online payment processing merchant systems.
Security Services Team Lead
“The best Company I have ever worked for:
I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun
products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
Follow instructions to apply directly. We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Company related links
The Stars Group Careers Page:
The Stars Group Facebook Page:
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page:
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s New Jersey service office in the Global Support Services department.
It is the policy of The Stars Group is to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org