Executive Sous Chef Perks
- Sustainable and competitive pay- Executive Sous Chef salary range from $50,000-$65,000
- FREE primary care clinic for you and your dependents, and for ALL employees!
- Employee wellness programs, most offered to you at NO cost, including a fitness center membership worth $467 a year
- Everyone loves free food – you get a free meal while working featuring some of the most delicious menus in La Crosse.
- Awesome employee discounts
- We pay over 80% of medical benefits for FT eligible employees, and we have FSA and Retirement Savings options too! PTO & Holiday Pay!
Execuitve Sous Chef Responsibilites may include
- Maintains responsibility for day-to-day operations of the kitchen; having complete responsibility for the kitchen
- Maintains standards for food quality, presentation, handling, sanitation, and safety. Follows all appropriate policies and procedures
- Assists in the selection, supervision, training, development, scheduling, evaluating and coaching of back of house staff
- Controls and oversees purchasing, receiving and inventory of all kitchen items
- Demonstrates positive leadership characteristics that empower and inspire employees to meet and exceed standards
Executive Sous Chef Requirements
- Culinary arts degree and/or equivalent training with three or more years of culinary lead or supervisory experience
- Must demonstrate excellent peole skills and a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic demeanor
- Thorough understanding of excellent service, labor, maintenance, merchandising and accounting
- Excellent working knowledge of food, wine & cocktails, culinary equipment and techniques
Who We Are
We believe that La Crosse is a great community that deserves great restaurants, and we believe we have created this experience through inventive cuisine, exceptional service, and attention to detail. We believe in highlighting our regional resources around us is the best foundation in building our menus, our team, and our environment. We believe that investing in happy and knowledgeable staff will lead to happy and knowledgeable guests. Finally, we believe the concept of high-quality hospitality is grounded in three priorities: respect for our strong business principles, the guest experience, and sustainable practices that ensure a long-term placemark in downtown La Crosse on the river. Join us! When you work for us, we work for YOU!
We know this can be hard work, which is why we’re committed to supporting all our team members in creating a positive, fun, and respectful work environment. We’ve invested in a leadership team that will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with the training and tools to reach your goals. A full job description is available at webergroupcareers.com
LEARN MORE AND APPLY NOW – Visit https://www.webergroupcareers.com/foodandbeverage-2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job?
- Culinary experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person