Among PU machinery and plant manufacturers, Hennecke enjoys worldwide reputation as being the company with the
broadest product range and highest quality. Our expertise and equipment portfolio covers virtually all fields of PU
applications. For 70 years, Hennecke has been driving innovation in PU technologies that have gained worldwide
acceptance and acclaim - in close cooperation with polyurethane processors around the globe.
For the North American territory we are looking for
Main responsibilities include:
- Write machinery process control description sufficent for end user understanding.
- Produce PLC and HMI programs used on industrial machinery.(Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Coordinate hardware selection & circuit design with electrical designers, purchasing and manufacturing
- Write function descriptions and outsourcing requirements for machinery software and source with input from
mechanical design and process requirements.
- Develop and maintain additional skills for Robot programing, product tracking (RFID) and data acquisition
- Perform in house equipment testing and program debugging
- Perform PLC and HMI commisioning and program debugging.
- Perform field electrical commisioning
- Review equipment arrangements consisting of machinery, process and piping equipment, and operator’s control
- Performs equipment, PLC and HMI training for operator and customers support personnel in-house and at
- More than 5 years of experience in Engineering for Polyurethane or capital equipment
- Must have strong experiences with development of PLC and/or HMI software integrations
- Must have experience with direct customer contacts and key account management
- Good technical and process knowledge. Hands-on attitude
- Understand industrial mechanical, piping, electrical devices and their applications.
- Working knowledge with ERP systems and E-plan will be a plus
- Ability to think methodically, prioritize and follow up on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight schedules and drive projects with high speed
- Must have customer training experience
- Team-first attitude and strong motivation to learn and grow
- German will be a PLUS
- Travel domestically and internationally can be up to 65%
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive benefits include Medical, Dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with Company match, Life, AD&D,
LTD and STD insurance
- PTO and Holiday programs
- Professional development / training
Here’s YOUR chance to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who
is looking to take the next step in their career, apply now! Feel free to use our online application:
Hennecke, Inc. Polyurethane Technology
Libbie Simeoni, SHRM-CP, PHR
55 Park Drive · Lawrence, PA 15055 (USA)