This position is responsible for assisting clinicians in providing medical care, as well as, direct patient care. This position requires knowledge and skill to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Prepare patients for exam and treatment including vital signs and medical history.
- Assists providers with exams and minor ER procedures
- Coordinates and manages patient care including referrals, authorizations, prescriptions.
- Provides clerical support
- Maintain a stocked, clean, functional center including cleaning and disinfection
- Inventory of supplies and stocks care areas
- High school diploma/GED
- BLS certification for healthcare professionals through American Heart Association (must have card before start date)
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to work with medical software.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location