The Manager of Integrated Marketing will champion cross-functional Marketing & Sales plan development. They will work closely with the leadership team on strategic development.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES MARKETING & SALES PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Assist in the development of strategies and plans to drive attendance and revenue
- Partner with all Marketing & Sales team to develop cohesive and consumer motivating plan
- Identify key target audience demographics through primary and secondary research
- Develop strategic input with targeted consumer messaging for Marketing & Sales programs
- Conduct post mortem analyses for recommended Marketing & Sales programs and present conclusions to inform future plans
- Analyze consumer, category, competitive, and market trends assist in the development of the strategy for new programs and optimizing existing products and programs
INTEGRATED MARKETING PLANNING
- Develop and execute effective and integrated marketing communication strategies (across all major consumer touch points) from inception to completion
- Ability to influence and direct cross-functional teams to help develop new and innovative ideas, meet key deliverables, and achieve deadlines
- Assist in the management of cross-functional business team to manage, integrated marketing plans, understand the sales distribution, while always keeping in mind the guest experience
- Develop strategic marketing point of view for key business initiatives
- Ability to think beyond what has been done previously and assist and bring new ideation into the process and execution
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; majors in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or other related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive, relevant consumer-facing marketing
- Minimum 3- 5 years of relevant leadership experience including supervisory and budget responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with partner and foster cross-functional teamwork among Marketing & Sales, entertainment and operations
- Be a subject matter expert and having detailed understanding of Marketing & Sales programs
- MBA or equivalent degree strongly preferred
- Lead business plan development and present clear recommendations to management for approval and implementation
- Motivate and work collaboratively with cross-functional peers
- Ability to influence others at all organizational levels (from junior to executive levels) Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of complex work effectively and efficiently while being detailed orientated
- Strong track record meeting targets and objectives
- Strong planning and organizational skills. High energy and strong work ethic.
- Solid understanding of consumer and brand research
- Digital and technical savvy, including experience working on social media initiatives
- 3+ years in the consumer goods, entertainment, travel or theme park industry preferred
Sub-BusinessUSH Marketing and Sales
Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.