Want to be a part of the leadership team at one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in North America?
We’re NetElixir, a fanatically analytical global search marketing agency with locations in Princeton, Hyderabad, and London. We help leading global retail brands find and acquire new customers online. Each office is filled with not only brilliant and creative professionals but responsible people that are driven only by our clients’ success.
*What’s This Position About?
*In this strategic management role, you will be responsible for leading and growing the Client Services department. You will contribute towards growing Enterprise and mid-market client relationships, scaling the client services operations and contract renewals. The position reports to the Head of Client Operations.
What You’ll Be Doing
Client Servicing Protocol:
- Establish and execute client servicing protocol for clients.
- Lead and grow the client Services team; grow team member productivity through mentoring, coaching, and training.
- Strengthen inter-department relationships to work in harmony for overall client
- Build client service delivery SOPs to help manage at scale.
- Generate account wise monthly revenue forecasts with 90%+ accuracy.
- Champion strategic client relationship management leading to the strengthening of our position as “trusted advisors for clients”.
Client Portfolio Management:
- Ensure adherence to pre-defined client servicing protocol for Enterprise and Mid-market client segments.
- Measure account growth for each segment on value delivered and revenue recognition.
- Act as the champion for NetElixir’s Brand Values.
- Grow existing client accounts through strong account management and robust value account planning process (Trusted Advisor + Sales).
- Regularize the client renewal process leading to 85%+ renewals.
- Resource forecasting and hiring and achieving 90%+ quarterly forecasting accuracy.
- Build quarterly account level profitability report to guide resource allocation.
- 6 monthly Client Satisfaction Measurement using an objective assessment tool like the Net Promoter Score.
New Client Acquisition:
- Collaborate with the Client Development Teams on customer pitches and contribute towards new customer acquisition
- Responsibility for strengthening partner relationships: Google, Bing, Facebook, Amazon and others.
- Hire, train and develop CS team members.
- Contribute towards building the NetElixir brand and website and growing the brand awareness and recognition.
Miscellaneous duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 8 to 10 years digital marketing and/or analytics experience.
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Strong client relationship building experience.
- Strong execution orientation.
- Excellent listening, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude to build a career in one of the fastest grow industries
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Why You’ll Love Us
We are obsessed about helping our customers succeed online. We cherish our fanatically analytical culture.
Our team has awesome perks! Work-life balance is vital to us, which is why we provide PTO and work from home days. Our casual dress codes allow your individuality to shine through. Enjoy an abundance of snacks and then burn some calories with our free on-site gym. Our strongest asset is our ability to collaborate freely and form bonds. We keep this up through monthly socials.
More Reasons to Love Us
Health Insurance with HRA Account + Dental Insurance + Vision Insurance + 401k + Employer Paid LTD + Employer Paid Life Insurance + FSA & DCA
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Search marketing: 8 years (Required)