- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Every year, companies spend millions of dollars upgrading their IT hardware and software infrastructure to make their business run more efficiently. The best way to make use of those upgrades is to also upgrade the people who install, manage and configure this technology. That is where New Horizons Learning Centers come in, we upgrade people’s skills.
We are looking for an Outside Account Executive out of the Portland area, who is self-motivated, a team player, goal orientated, and has excellent communication skills.
If you have these skills, are driven by results and are looking for an exciting career in IT Sales, we want to hear from you!
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k option and paid time off.
When applying for this position, please attach your resume.
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Conducting in-person sales meeting with customers, 50% of work time
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Consistently, identify opportunities equivalent to 3 times the sales goal
- Generate, develop and maintain new accounts
- Build strong client relationships and satisfaction to ensure repeat business
- Identify, forecast, and attain sales objectives
- Prepare and present detailed quotes and proposals
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Ability to work well and achieve goals without supervision
- Daily use of a sales CRM tool – Inputting all customer touches in CRM
- Log detailed notes into CRM of every customer contact
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly prospecting metrics
- Articulate the New Horizons values and services
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
NICE-TO-HAVES—These will enhance your first-round assessment with a Priority Recruiter Review flag
- Appreciation for and knowledge of computer skills – specifically IT, networking, or Office applications
- Experience in a technical industry or with technology sales
- Professional, personable, loyal, and trustworthy in communications and relationships
KEY DIFFERNTIATORS—These will escalate your first-round assessment to Priority Management Review status
- Experience Selling IT training to medium and large corporations via outside sales tactics
- Member and participation in key relevant Industry user groups
- Key relationships within the local IT market
Job Type: Full-time