VIVA Creative is an innovative leader in designing, planning, and production of some of the biggest events in the world. From large conferences and concerts to interactive installations and virtual experiences, our work intersects business, entertainment, and technology, creating unforgettable experiences for audiences around the globe.
Creativity. Strategy. Service. Passion. The Extraordinary.
In every position, each team member is expected to demonstrate alignment with VIVA's core values and mission, collaborate with internal and external partners and demonstrate ongoing development.
VIVA Creative seeks an exceptional senior live and virtual event producer with experience producing large-scale conferences and other live events. We seek an accomplished professional; a passionate and versatile event producer who has been on the ground and in the trenches producing meetings, conferences, concerts, trade-shows product launches, award shows, and more.
The Event Producer liaises heavily with creative teams so candidate MUST be a great with people, collaborating and motivating for the best overall client result. A candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “whatever-it-takes” attitude will thrive in our creative work environment.
- Partner with account and creative leads, actively participate in client strategy and status meetings.
- Lead RFP response teams for shows ranging in hundreds to thousands of participants.
- Build, coordinate, and manage positive relationships with very senior-level clients, internal teams, venues, and vendors.
- Ability to understand the event in its entirety, and make decisions accordingly.
- Manage project budgets and timelines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Work together with the internal team to ensure the event objectives, strategy, and creative requirements are understood and adhered to.
- Ability to manage costs by effectively negotiating with clients, venues, and vendors.
- Work with the VIVA's live team to ensure A/V requirements meet the creative and project scope.
- Work with VIVA's digital team and have extensive knowledge of digital event components.
- Coordinate all event content elements and the production.
- Lead and motivate teams on-site producing flawless shows, while at the same time ensuring that client expectations are exceeded time and again.
- Manage the onsite execution of the event.
- Responsible for all client post event deliverables.
- Experienced Live and Virtual Event Producer with agency-related and global brand experience, producing complex, large-scale conferences (10,000-20,000 attendees), multiple areas (exhibit hall, main stage, entertainment elements, presentations (PPT & Keynote), breakout sessions, digital components, etc.)
- CLIENTS LOVE YOU. They request you, BEG for you.
- You are an active go-getter with a sense of urgency and a “let's get things done” attitude.
- You are an excellent collaborator and project manager.
- You multitask like a pro, managing competing priorities with efficiency. You have systems and processes that you know work.
- You confidently lead RFP response teams and your expertise helps win projects.
- You have an innovative spirit and a vision for the future of the event industry. You enjoy developing concepts that use new and emerging audio/visual technologies. No challenge is too big, even if it's never been done before.
- You have an uncanny ability to handle high pressure situations.
- There is no one more organized than you.
- People love to work with you because you are upbeat, friendly, and positive in even the toughest of situations. People trust that you will make the right decisions because you DO.
- On-site you lead teams in producing flawless shows, while at the same time ensuring that client expectations are exceeded time and again.
- You are a natural negotiator! You run a tight ship, managing budgets and timelines with accuracy and efficiency.
- You have no tolerance for slipped deadlines, or preventable problems. People stand in line to work on your shows because they KNOW they will run smooth and efficiently
Job Type: Full-time