Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Cristo Rey Boston High School is looking for a Technology Integration Coach.
The Technology Integration Specialist will assist teachers enhance learning through improved integration of technology. The primary focus of the position is to enrich and support teaching and learning while strengthening the technology skills of students, teachers, and staff. He or she will assist administrators and classroom teachers in the incorporation of technological hardware and software into the lesson plan. They will work also to support the school improvement efforts and build the technology instructional capacity of the principal and teachers. Knowledge, experience, and successful implementation of instructional technology are required. Position will assist technology support services with other duties as assigned.
1. Coordinate activities surrounding the professional development of administrative staff and faculty staff as it relates to the use of technology. Technology Integration Specialist 6.24.14
2. Use effective positive interpersonal communication skills.
3. Partner with learning technology staff and/or instructional coaches to model the use of instructional technology to enhance student learning.
4. Collaborate with teachers to support their use of technology in delivery of curriculum through a variety of instructional methods. In partnership, work toward integrating the use of hardware, software, and technology resources in support of student learning.
5. Facilitate effective use of technology in the classroom and school environment. Provide direct support to staff through visitations, observation, coaching, and mentoring.
6. Create learning resources for staff. These may include websites, tutorials, interactive programs and databases that support teachers in integrating technology (Develop guides and other support materials).
7. Identify trends in software, curriculum, and teaching strategies in all content areas.
8. Create, maintain, and oversee integration of the technology planning in collaboration with a technology committee.
9. Act as a liaison and positive advocate between the districts technology department, principals, and teachers.
10. Review materials/equipment/programs/services and implementation strategies and provide reports as required
11. Perform other tasks or services consistent with the duties defined in the position summary.
12. The teacher will establish a professional growth plan and annually review the plan and progress with the administrator.
13. Required to follow Board policies and stay abreast of updates and changes.
14. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Strong teaching and/or technical training experience.
2. Models and promotes the highest standard of conduct, ethics, and integrity in the use of the Internet and other print and electronic resources and instructs others in the ethical use of resources.
3. Familiarity with methods for integrating technology into the curricula such as Web Quests, Google platform, online resources, digital portfolios, and other forms of assessment .
4. Bilingual skills.
This position is posted as part time. .
Cristo Rey Boston High School is a Catholic high school exclusively serving families of limited economic means, Cristo Rey® Boston educates young people to become men and women of faith, purpose, and service. By offering a rigorous curriculum, a unique work-study experience, and the support of an inclusive school community, we prepare our students to succeed in college and beyond with the values essential to a fulfilling life.
Cristo Rey Boston is grounded in the belief that students and adults are called to face all aspects of life together. In class and out of class, we share the questions and the curiosity that make life exciting but also difficult. We seek to develop together the essential components of a fulfilled life: a passion for life, an awareness of our humanity, and a safe haven through the journey.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15,000.00 to $25,000.00 /year