Linqia is an innovative start-up in the growing influencer marketing industry. Located in downtown San Francisco, you'll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
At Linqia, we deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients, by working with some of the world's largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
About The Role:
As the new performance marketing lead, you will be responsible for running Linqia's inbound and outbound engine in partnership with the Director of Marketing and our senior leadership. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-starter who wants to take what they have learned in other B2B marketing environments to an innovative start-up where you'll have full ownership of all digital marketing channels to develop campaign activities that drive revenue. You will design, build and execute marketing campaigns across paid media, email marketing, and webinars to drive demand. In this newly created role, you will define and execute the company's demand gen programs, working closely with Sales and delivering reports used by company leadership.
What You'll Do:
A Little About You:
- Build and scale a comprehensive demand generation strategy including end-to-end campaign management, utilizing a portfolio of new and existing digital marketing channels (SEO, Email, Webinars, Website Optimizations, A/B testing software etc.) that deliver leads and revenue
- Design, run and optimize all paid media and paid social and SEM campaigns
- Create and optimize a compelling Always On campaign that drives leads
- Own the email marketing channel and develop monthly newsletters, as well as email drip campaigns to help nurture leads
- Working with our new webinar platform, create the webinar plan for 2019 as well as assist in the creation of the content used in the webinars
- Test, analyze, and optimize programs to improve key metrics across all digital channels
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to determine a new lead scoring system and develop the company's first move to MQLs, SQLs and SALs by partnering with the Sales Operations
- Optimize the website with new CTAs, copy, imagery and blog posts that drive conversions
- Manage inbound leads by qualifying and developing prospects at target accounts to create qualified meetings for the sales team
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports on performance for the executive team
- 3-5 years of demand generation experience at a B2B company
- Love for numbers, someone who gets excited to track performance and is always trying to improve to drive the best results
- Analytical, detail-oriented nature. Help us constantly measure, optimize and improve our results through full funnel insights
- Entrepreneurial, self motivator who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks and goals
- Successful track record of generating and nurturing leads through digital, email, and other channels
- Proficiency in paid social platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Google AdWords, marketing automation tools - Pardot, Marketo or HubSpot - as well as Salesforce and GotoWebinar
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Located in the SF Bay Area, or in NYC or Chicago for the right candidate
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer — we actively seek and value diversity on our team. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.