Master Technician Position:
A local holster manufacturing facility is looking for one or more qualified person/s for the position of Master Technician. This position requires a steady hand and keen attention to detail. Manufacturing and machine skills a MUST (ie: band saws, belt sanders, dremels, etc.). You will be responsible for shaping, cutting and forming holsters and accessories to the specifications of a work order to craft a quality product that will be going out to our customer base of Military, Law Enforcement and private citizens. This position will come with OJT (on the job) training and will ultimately require the technician to utilize the specific skills taught for continual adaptive motions utilized during the daily manufacturing process. The pay scale is competitive and will vary based on an individual's experience and ability to adapt to this skilled trade setting.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Identifying all materials needed for the day / week
- Prepping your work stations to ensure you have all materials needed for the day
- Cutting and Roughing molded firearm holsters or accessories (Via.Band Saw & 1” or 4” Sanders) according to the work order specifics and or Lines drawn, with General knowledge of products, and at the discretion of Common sense.
- Keeping track of all orders roughed per bin
- Keeping work station clean
- Having the ability to work well as part of a Team, but also be able to function as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Being able to receive and follow the directions to the "T" with meticulous attention to detail
- Safely operate machinery and tools in a fast paced environment.
- Having the ability to follow and maintain the company standards and an evolving standard operating procedure.
- Distinguishing the difference between varying holster and magazine styles, ride heights, and product types as it pertains to the specific work order and standards of the company.
- Being able to provide Quality Control for your own work and those of others in the same role.
- Ability to stand for 7 hrs of the day
- Ability to lift 70 lbs over head
- Ability to identify small details
- Ability to multitask with time and temperature sensitive materials
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift
- 8 Hour Shift