The Store Manager is responsible for creating a world class customer experience for every customer. The role reports to the Director of Retail Operations and works with the Assistant Store Manager and Budtenders in carrying out all retail operations in the store, including, but not limited to, inventory control, ordering, register operations, customer service, store appearance and displays, and employee interactions, and by performing other functions as assigned. The Store Manager must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in the store.
- Coordinate and facilitate all the store’s transactions and operations.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of all customers and employees.
- Liaise with law enforcement, local and state officials, vendors, and local community.
- Implement company policies and ensure staff adhere to best practices.
- Inspire staff to deliver the highest level of customer service and experience.
- Participate in developing and implementing operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership
- Manage, supervise, and direct the activities of the provisioning center and team
- Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills
- Address issues that arise from employees or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Work with Executive Team to create budgets and forecast sales
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Oversee and manage product inventory
- Ensure the provisioning center remains compliant with security, inventory, and local and state regulations
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Create and reinforce a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team, in order to build a loyal customer following through clear and positive communication
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Manage financial records and cash handling procedures
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of both the patients and employees
- Provide education for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates, and consumption mechanisms
- Oversee employee scheduling
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Manage and inspire staff to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Utilize, lead and deliver visual brand standards to present unique product mix offering
- Serve as a liaison to the local community
- 7+ years of experience in a retail environment
- 5+ years management experience, preferably in retail
- 2+ years of cannabis related retail experience preferred
- College degree preferred; High School diploma required
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Proven successful experience as a retail leader
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dispensary: 1 year (Required)
Company's Facebook page: