Contract$40 - $60 an hour6 days ago
- Grant writing
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
f you are a freelance grant writer and have received a minimum of 3 grant awards...
You are invited to a Zoom meeting where the GrantWriterTeam program will be fully explained.
When: Apr 7, 2021 12:30 PM Eastern Time
We have a new influx of grant writer jobs and all our current grant writers are on overload. GrantWriterTeam.com is currently seeking contract grant writers to work with nonprofits, small businesses and individual clients throughout the United States. The grant writer may be responsible for working independently with the client and will be consulting, researching, writing proposals and submitting. Sometimes our clients request crowdfunding or curriculum writing. Compensation is based on your bid for the writing job and client's acceptance.
- Must have received minimum 3 grant awards.
- Must provide two references to be verified.
- Complete the Grant Writer Profile for consideration at https://www.grantwriterteam.com/grant-writer-profile.php
- Ignore the membership fee requirement (THIS WEEK ONLY) on the website- there is no membership fee if you are applying through this ad - call the office and let us know 561-249-4129
- After you complete your profile you may bid (free of charge) on all 90 plus open grant writing jobs, as applicable to your skill set.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Please complete the application here: https://www.grantwriterteam.com/grant-writer-profile.php
- Research Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grant Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity