The Rose Brand LLC is searching for a driven Digital Marketer to lead our marketing efforts in publications, SEO, social media, email campaigns and digital content. This position will be responsible for developing creative campaigns and content to support our clients development tasks.
You will work with the Marketing Manager to create new content, oversee publications schedule, create dynamic strategic plans tailored to our client’s specific needs. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Website optimization
- Revenue Growth
- Produce creative content for social media channels
- E-Mail marketing campaigns
- Development of SEO strategies
- Reporting all projects to Marketing Coordinator prior to monthly presentations
- Bachelors Degree or proven work related experience
- 2+ years Experience writing for technical and business audiences
- Demonstrated research abilities on emerging technology trends
- 1+ years of proven experience in short-form writing: B2B blog posts, E-Books, Online Articles, Short How-TOS, Google Ad-Words, Outbound Lead Generation emails and Social Media Campaign advertisement and co writing.
- 1+ years experience executing and managing multi-faceted media campaigns which may include SEO, social media and long-form video.
- Demonstratable skills in WordPress, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, and Google Analytics.
- Competitive Pay plus Monthly Incentives
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & Vision)
- Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holiday and 401k matching.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year
- Marketing Strategy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Optimization: 1 year (Required)