Do you want to join our team?! The role of a bridal consultant at New York Bride & Groom is to create a fun and welcoming experience for the bride and her friends and family! We pride ourselves on our customer service and customer experience and the culture that we have created for our clients and our employees. It is a place where you can share your passion for styling, selling and the bridal industry as a whole, in a genuine and stress-free atmosphere.
Please submit a cover letter if you are amazing!
We cannot wait to talk to you!
Experience and Qualifications:
- Polished and professionalism is a must and a part of the New York Bride & Groom culture!
- Experience in retail/selling with is preferred
- Being able to adapt to different personalities
- Creating new relationships in order to inspire people to be customers
- Eager and passionate about working with people
- Bridal Salon experience is not preferred but will be considered
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Endless tasks to maintain everything that makes and keeps NYB&G amazing!
- Up-keep with the merchandising of the store, as well as keeping it neat for ease of shopping and presentation
- Help clients with selection and styling
- Assist lead buyer with the purchase of new inventory
Communication and Collaboration:
- Show a willingness to learn and exhibit New York Bride and Groom Culture
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism
- Self motivated
- Quick learner and multi-tasker
Merchandise and Product Knowledge:
- Desire to be your best!
- Ability to learn and retain vendor policy
- Learning and understanding design, fit, fabrics and silhouettes
- $120 for Saturdays (7.5 Hours)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $120.00 /day
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)