Renaissance Toledo Downtown is looking for energetic, service-oriented, and attentive banquet servers. Experience as a server or server assistant is preferred. More importantly, we are looking for a passionate individual to create unique experiences for our guests and help them discover all the best in Toledo.
What your job entails:
- Set up for banquet events with table, chair, china, and silverware placement
- Service food and beverages according to standard and instruction
- Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods
- Give personal attention to guest service, and take personal responsibility for job performance within a team dynamic
- Listen, apologize with empathy, find an execute solutions when resolving guest concerns
- Clean banquet area during and following the dining experience
- Perform other duties as required while delivering genuine hospitality
- One year experience as a server or server assistant preferred
- Strong service focus with desire to meet all guest expectations and needs
- Must work well in team environment
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to stand for hours at a time.
- You understand this job requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Able to lift 30+ pounds
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Part-time
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)