Chitra Productions is seeking a dedicated and efficient candidate to provide 508 Compliance -Visual Analytic Support to the Department of the Treasury (Treasury), Office of Intelligence and Analysis (OIA) at their on-site locations in the National Capital Region (NCR).
This opportunity offers great benefits, challenging work, a supportive team environment, and an opportunity to grow your skills in a professional position. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Life Insurance. Come join a growing company that offers great opportunities to all of its team!
- Evaluate the accessibility of existing classified and unclassified digital content on OIA’s online sites and recommend procedures, workflows, and tools for modifying that content, developing new digital products and documents for posting to OIA’s online sites, and collecting metrics.
- Identify options and timeframes for modifying OIA’s legacy digital content to be 508- compliant.
- Update and test OIA’s MS Word-based product templates.
- Design workflows and develop and draft standard operating procedures and associated documents for authoring, testing, and posting digital products and documents to online sites.
- Consult with OIA and other Treasury stakeholders and experts to ensure accessibility modifications and procedures are consistent with Treasury policy and related requirements.
- Support efforts to educate OIA leadership and workforce on procedures for authoring products that are 508-compliant.
To apply, you must have the following requirements along with your current resume:
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Products
- Knowledge of creating 508-compliant and accessible documents
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Washington, DC 20001 (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Only full-time employees eligible