The role of the Talent & Development Consultant is to help our Company develop talent at all levels through various talent programs, products and strategies in partnership with our business leaders and HR teams. For the purposes of an integrated approach, this role will ensure that our internal and external talent pools are being considered effectively for hiring and advancement and we are making strong progress on our succession planning, and Diversity & Inclusion aspirations in respective geography / Corporate Function.
This role is expected to have deep subject matter expertise in Talent Management and should be able to provide consulting advise and support to HR and business leaders on topics such as succession management, pipeline development, performance enablement, assessments, talent segmentation and strategic investment choices to advance talent within the company. This role will report to Director - Talent and Development.
Serve as the Talent & Development Consultant working in close partnership with the HR and local business leaders to drive our talent priorities in the context of the growth strategy for the business. This includes:
- Working with the OU / Corporate Function HRDs and Business Leadership Team to help design and execute local talent priorities in line with Global Talent Strategy.
- Develop fit for purpose local talent strategies and ensure that the talent & development agenda supports the development of the talent pipeline for future growth.
Ensuring that the talent processes for the BU / Corporate Function are well commercialized, are tracked leveraging global talent metrics and are successful.
Leading all talent processes including People Development forums (PDF), assessments and development agenda for the OU / Corporate Function. Ensure that all actions coming out of the PDF agenda are executed and effectiveness measured.
Provide deep consulting support on topics that require deep subject matter expertise such as assessments, performance enablement, talent segmentation etc.
Serving as a talent agent for Pipeline Talent Experience; as well as provide consulting advise on career & development
- Be a performance and development coach; invest in building and executing programs to support high potential talent development.
- Be a data and insights guru; Report out effectiveness of our talent management strategies to the business periodically and ensure course correction at appropriate intervals.
- Be very well connected to the external marketplace; bring in best practices and learnings from growth companies. Be well read and informed on external trends and what drives the best outcomes from a talent management standpoint.
- Ensure compliance with local legislative requirements
Strategy and Change Management
Influences and develops leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as Talent Segmentation Instrument (TSI), People Development Forum (PDF), Succession Planning, Performance Enablement (PE)
- Ensures effective implementation and integration of Global Talent Center of Excellence (COE) solutions
- Provides organization development support through business changes
- Executes field-based research, including in-classroom or on-the-job observation, focus groups and interviews, and needs assessments
Talent and Development
Is an expert in various Coca-Cola talent and development tools
- Uses Talent data to make recommendations and identify trends
- Leads Talent Planning process, outcomes and follow up actions
- Partners with Recruiters on talent pipeline and planning
- Consults business on using Performance Enablement tools and resources
- Curates development experiences in partnership with business leadership teams to support development plans
- Builds leadership capability through coaching and advice
- Coaches line managers in career development practices to support their own development and/or that of their people.
Education and Experience:
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Preferred: Master or Post Graduate Degree in Leadership Development, organizational Psychology, HR Management
Minimum: 8-10 years of experience in talent strategy for a business; Proven consulting experience in working with executives and senior leaders. Experience working in a variety of Leadership Development roles is highly desired.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.