- Knowledge of Nicholas K’s product offerings to enhance the customer retail experience
- Open and close shops in accordance to retail procedures
- Accurately reconcile cash registers
- Maintain the shops’ housekeeping and visual merchandising standards
- Assisting and styling customers when needed
- Generate and maximize sales through consultative sales; meet and maintain benchmark retail sales goals
- Create and update client files to develop a client book
- Recommend merchandise based on product knowledge and customer preferences
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Develop a full understanding of the store’s computer and point of sale systems to efficiently ring sales transactions.
- Assist with receiving stock.
- Ongoing organization in store and basement inventory.
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
- At least 2 years experience working in a high-end luxury service retail environment
- A college degree in fashion or a related retail industry is strongly preferred, but not required.
- This position requires a flexible schedule, including nights, weekend and holidays as required.
- Experience with retail point of sale system and key holder experience is also a plus.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Professional, punctual, mature, organized and reliable
- Eligible to work in United States without sponsorship
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift