We are looking to hire a talented UX Researcher for a temporary hire opportunity in Bloomfield, CT. The UX Researcher is a key contributor in identifying opportunities to improve digital experiences across the enterprise and stages of the customer relationship lifecycle. Work closely with other CX/UX researchers, UX designers, leadership, vendors, product owners, SMEs, content writers, SEO/SEM strategists, data analytics and IT development teams to inform and improve the user experience across the digital properties and services for our client.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
UX Researcher Requirements:
- Manage and execute end-to-end user research to identify user needs, desires & requirements and to identify usability issues. Research may include: card sorting, heuristic evaluation, usability testing (remote and in-person), interviews; surveys, etc.
- Develop detailed recommendations (reports) resulting from research performed
- Present compelling results and recommendations from user experience research to project and executive teams
- Maintain awareness of evolving usability practice tools and methods
- Grow and enhance a user-centered practice and contribute to the evolving usability standards used internally that communicate methods and findings from a user research practice
- Mentoring business teams on research and usability best practices
About The BOSS Group:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience conducting UX research in an applied setting
- In person and remote usability testing (moderated and un-moderated) experience
- Remote testing tools (User Zoom, Usertesting, etc.)
- Developing screeners and recruitment strategies to recruit the right participants
- Proven success creating, leading and executing world class user experience research studies
- Adaptable and able to multi-task in a complex organization
- Solid knowledge of best practices in UX design and integrating user experience research and usability evaluation into actionable insights and recommendations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills, and attention to detail
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 311462TA