Company: Clark Associates
Due to constant growth and expansion within the company, the IT department at Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for an experienced IT professional to lead a team of technicians during our newly-formed 3rd shift. Our support team is not your run of the mill helpdesk, our technicians have their hands in all areas of the IT infrastructure, giving them a chance to grow their skills by working on a variety of tasks and taking on complex projects and additional responsibilities. The team supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the team, ensuring standards are upheld as well as working on tickets and projects.
- Directly supervise team of technicians
- Train new technicians
- Prioritize workload and ensure all issues are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with existing support team and systems administrators to ensure every issue is fully addressed
- Properly document issues, licensing and equipment distribution
Applicants must have:
- At least two years working in the IT industry
- Helpdesk/support leadership experience
- Drive and initiative, the desire to constantly improve upon skillset and knowledge base
- Strong understanding of Windows Server OS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- PC, software and peripheral support experience
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and think critically when facing challenges
Do you desire to be part of a team in which your ideas and solutions are put into place? Do you want to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up to date on current technologies? If you are motivated problem solver with a desire to grow your skills while supporting one of the fastest growing companies in PA, this position may be for you!
Applicants must be able to initially train for this position during 1st shift hours and be able to commute to our Lancaster, PA office.