We’re a Dallas based certified woman-owned business providing ‘green’ specialty chemicals to large mechanical maintenance organizations in major medical centers, universities & colleges, corporate headquarters, and manufacturing plants. We believe quality performance starts with a positive and helping attitude and therefore our goal is to provide green products and procedures that are safe for the environment and do not emit any pollutants when used.
The Green Chemical Store is looking for an experienced Industrial Senior Sales Representative to maintain and develop new business in our North Texas market, with assigned accounts in the Dallas and Fort Worth area. This individual should be entrepreneurial-minded and experienced in working with industrial, facilities, and municipal customers. However, this position provides the possibility to ultimately move up to a manager position at The Green Chemical Store. We provide a growth opportunity for a career-minded individual in a stable marketplace combined with a secure future-oriented income source.
· The initiation, promotion, and maintenance of the sale of products and services represented and/or distributed by The Green Chemical Store with customers in assigned territory.
· Identify and understand current needs for existing and potential customers and translate into sales opportunities, closing the deal.
· The coordination of all sales/account management activities at assigned accounts.
· Develop personal field sales contact meetings on a daily basis in order to identify sales potential, applications targeting, technical product solutions; care about your customer.
· Proposal generation and/or proposal coordination and conscientious follow-up.
· Development and Maintain a thorough knowledge of products represented and/or distributed by The Green Chemical Store, their applications, benefits, and sales presentation.
· Actively establish new customer accounts through referrals and networking in assigned territory.
· Additional or more specific job duties associated might be assigned depending on territory/accounts assignment.
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or Relevant.
· Proven track record of driving growth.
· A passion for Sales combined with exceptional Customer Service and professional Follow-Up skills.
· Ability to establish customer rapport, build excellent business relationships, and emphasis to close the deal.
· Excellent prospecting / Sales Skills and Closing Techniques.
· Must be an Energetic, Assertive Self-Starter with a Positive Attitude who is eager to gain valuable sales and marketing experience in an exciting atmosphere.
· Strong Work Ethics towards helping our current and future customers.
· Candidate must live in the geographic region or the surrounding area of Dallas, TX.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of CRM and related technologies.
· Outside B2B Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
· Background in Industrial sales: 3years (Preferred)
· Strong interest in Green Products (Required)
· Salary and Excellent Commission package
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,869.00 - $154,542.00 per year
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- In your opinion, what are the essentials of success?