· Perform daily operations of processing poultry product while ensuring a quality product is produced according to company, federal, state, and local guidelines are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Operation of various equipment to process and pack poultry.
· Maintaining clean work area.
· Ensure safe working conditions.
· Ensure use of required PPE and follow all safety policies of the Company.
· Ensure all policies are followed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Equipment and Job Responsibilities:
Ability to learn equipment functionality and operation of some or all equipment in area. Equipment and job function includes but is not limited to:
1st Processing Live Department Jobs
1st Processing Evisceration Department Jobs
Hens, Roosters, Salvage, & Paws
2nd Processing Further Processing Department Jobs
Chiller, Cut Up, Box Room, Shipping
CVA-Coastal Value-Added Department Jobs
(*Individual Job Titles may be found on the Employee Classification and Rate Scale)
· Stand continuously for duration of shift – all scheduled hours (8-10 hours per day).
· Workable use of both hands and able to grasp.
· Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens).
· Good hearing (with or without aid).
· Able to perform repetitive tasks constantly.
· Able to reach, bend, climb, push, pull, and stoup.
· Able to lift 3 to 60 lbs. in weight without assistance.
· Warm to Hot and wet environment in 1st Processing.
· Cold and wet environment in 2nd Processing and CVA Tray Pack.
· Moderate to loud sound level in both areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.25 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person