- Support Organizational Leader in all activities and ensure the maximization of all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Accountable for finding, on-boarding and contracting of new customers.
- Proficient in three GDSs.
- Create, maintain, analyze and review reports and statistics as required by the Organizational Leader.
- Represent the company at customer/supplier events and trade fairs as required.
- Utilizing airline waivers to maximize profits.
- Support the company’s strategic development plans.
- Recruit new staff as required and create an ongoing succession plan.
- Escalate unresolvable issues to Organizational Leader
- Handle all incoming inquiries in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain a professional and helpful demeanor at all times.
- Provide customers with expertise on suppliers, prices, routes, and commissions.
- Keep abreast of assigned GDS, industry and supplier developments.
- Contact suppliers as required for assistance and waivers.
- Conduct regular reviews of supplier performance statistics and identify opportunities.
- Schedule and conduct regular review meetings with designated suppliers.
- Identify potential new partners/customers through market research and statistics.
- Provide selected suppliers with marketing and advertising opportunities to further develop the partnership and achieve commercial targets.
- Represent Sky Bird Travel at customer and supplier events.
- Schedule and implement sales calls to designated customers to further strengthen relationships
- Identify a target-group of new agents, regularly schedule and execute prospective sales calls.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of market developments and identify new opportunities for business growth or diversification.
- Ability to teach three GDSs for reservations, ticketing, reissues, exchanges, voids, refunds, penalties, etc.
- Ability to teach in the construction and application of fares, both published and net (i.e. consolidator, tour, and missionary).
- Ability to teach in using, navigating and presenting Sky Bird Travel agent website and functionality.
- Ability to teach system-integration capabilities and procedures (i.e. PCC bridging)
- Ability to teach about suppliers, contracts, commissions and tactical actions.
- Ability to teach about industry standards, regulations and company process, procedures and documents.
- Ability to teach TPS.
- Ability to teach how to sell insurance.
- Ability to teach how to use airline waivers.
- Ability to teach Microsoft Excel / Google Docs.
- Ability to teach salesmanship
- Ability to teach how to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Excellent salesmanship abilities and focus on conversion / contracting.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Excellent ability to work in a team and independently when needed.
- Ability to teach good decision-making skills.
- Ability to teach organizational knowledge.
- Ability to effectively lead teams
- Analytical problem solver.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve KPIs as assigned by Organizational Leader.
- Standing, sitting, walking, reaching, manual dexterity, lifting / carrying up to 25lbs
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Health, Vision, Dental, life insurance, and PTO benefits after 90 days
- 401K after 1 year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Preferred)