- Restaurant Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Sales Experience
- Restaurant Management
- Hospitality Experience
Assistant Restaurant Manager with outgoing and dynamic personality needed for fun and expanding restaurant group in the Atlanta metro area. Great Beverage and Bar Managing background is a plus! This award-winning full service restaurant concept is looking for an outgoing Manager to help develop other managers and team members to build and increase sales over the previous year s sales and maintain profitability, while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction.
We re not looking for someone to camp out all shift at the expo window. We want high-energy people who thrive on being interactive with guests and employees alike. We offer a solid base salary, achievable quarterly bonuses, great benefits and more.
Candidates must have a passion for guest service and drive for achieving results.
Restaurant Manager Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Restaurant Manager in an upscale environment
- Comfort and experience leading a team in a high-volume concept with at least $1.5 million in annual sales
- A true understanding of hospitality and dedication to exceptional guest service
- Strong business acumen; ability to interpret financial statements and create systems and controls to achieve results
Restaurant Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Training Program
- Professional Growth Potential
- Great Company Culture
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for consideration.