was established by a Registered Nurse who understands the importance of providing care to seniors and families. Homecare is an excellent setting to start a career in healthcare or to find yourself making a difference in the lives of the aging, injured or developmentally disabled.
Cambrian Homecare is seeking a dependable, self-motivated individual who is invested in assisting us in providing quality care and making quality matches between our experienced Caregivers and valued Clients.
***SCHEDULE: Tuesday-Friday 11am-8pm AND Saturday 8am-5pm:
- This position is a FULL TIME - ENTRY LEVEL- NON-EXEMPT position based out of Long Beach, CA.
- Support operations team by answering high volume calls and providing customer service to callers with solutions for the call
- Receive and enter in calls/notes/updates into System of Records
- Maintain, update and organize files
- Complete daily operations (incl. answering the phone, emails, filing, and keeping your files organized)
- Inputting and retrieving data from files
- Creating and submitting documents
- Assist clients needs to their highest satisfaction
- Solve problems under stressful conditions in a quick, accurate manner
- Follow up calls/emails
- Provide supportive leadership to staff for daily operations.
- Communicate effectively with employees for scheduling needs and client preferences/needs.
- Provide customer service and directly resolve any issues and concerns
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational and detail oriented skills required.
- must possess excellent communication skills in English
- 2+ year's customer service experience
- Able to exercise discretion with confidential information
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be reliable and have strong work ethics
- Ability to establish priorities
- Spanish speaking a PLUS!
This is a fast paced environment, must be patient yet have the drive and energy to work with our caregivers and clients. Must be self-motivated to assist other staff and resourceful to get the job done.
If your skills are in alignment with these requirements, please APPLY and join the team!