Site Acquisition Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Reviews soft/hard audits, develops Site Development Plan and budget, obtain approval from Client.
- Manages Specialists and Project Coordinators for the performance of all leasing and planning related deliverables to meet market objectives.
- Manages Site AcquisitionVendors when necessary for special cases requiring local leasing support.
- Regularly evaluates staff workload and coordinates w/Reg. Lead/Director/Project Manager for adjustments to Specialists support staff.
- Executes Project Plan -Regularly monitors and measures the quality of staff performance ensures projected dates are met and forecasts are up to date, timely receipt of deliverables, and overall Client satisfaction in accordance with the Project Plan and Schedule.
- Oversees document control and ensures compliance with customer requirements.
- Executes Quality Plan -ensures the accuracy of the information, documents, deliverables, and forecasts provided to Client. Resolves complex leasing and zoning issues Manage the project's budget and reports monthly forecasts and earnings to ProjectManager/Reg. Lead/Director
- Strong Interpersonal and verbal Communication Skills.
- High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational,problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; J.D. or MBA Preferred
- Real Estate License required
- Real estate, contract negotiations, zoning, and permitting experience strongly encouraged
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- legal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)