enTECH Part-Time Client Relations Associate:
Enabling Technologies of Kentuckiana (enTECH) is a division of the Auerbach School of
Occupational Therapy (ASOT). Spalding University is a diverse community of learners and enTECH
provides direct services to individuals, groups, populations and the community to help all people live
their lives to the fullest. Creating assistive technology solutions to meet the needs of the times
through the enhancement of all individuals' participation in daily living activities is its mission.
enTECH embraces the opportunity to work alongside people of all ages, gender, race, and disabilities
for full participation in life activities. The enTECH Client Relations Associate collaborates with staff
and community members to ensure efficient program operations through procedure oversight,
scheduling, coordination, and outreach. It is imperative that the successful candidate has a mature
and professional demeanor to provide efficiency of day-to-day operation for the unit. The position
reports directly to the enTECH Director of Operations.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- High school graduation/GED required; some college preferred.
- Excellent customer service, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Primary responsibilities consist of processing paperwork for loaned equipment and
donations to the community as well as scheduling pick-ups and deliveries.
- Coordinate communication (via phone, electronic mail, and personal visits) to promote
the use of enTECH programs and services including the CARAT program.
- Review consumer equipment requests and available matches promptly
- Restock, sanitize, refurbish and inventory equipment as needed
- Attention to detail and capacity to prioritize as well as multi-task.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Must have experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and
Outlook and have a high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Must possess the ability to work with personnel, family members, visitors, government
agencies and the general public.
- Collaborate with graduate assistant students to clean, and inventory donated equipment.
- Submit monthly data online through the Kentucky Assistive Technology Network.
Part-Time Client Relations Associate
Must be able to perform the following requirements for this position:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate standard office equipment and
service various devices
ABOUT SPALDING UNIVERSITY:
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Ability to carry 10 to 15 pounds
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching for periods of time
- Ability to read a variety of material
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information
- Reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally
Spalding University is a diverse community of learners dedicated to meeting the needs of the
times in the tradition of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth through quality undergraduate and
graduate liberal and professional studies, grounded in spiritual values, with emphasis on service
and the promotion of peace and justice.
With a focus on community service and leadership, Spalding offers all students a mission-driven
connection to the community and comprehensive learning resources while striking a distinctive
balance serving the educational needs of both the traditional student and the working adult. Also,
our unique 6-week session delivery format affords students needed scheduling flexibility amidst
other life responsibilities.
Spalding University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The
University complies with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws. It is the
University’s policy not to discriminate against any individual or group of people. Likewise, to
provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, national
origin, age, disability, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, veteran status or other protected status. All job offers are contingent upon
successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resumes submitted electronically to:
Yolanda Peterson, Human Resources Coordinator
845 South Third Street Louisville, KY 40203