SUMMARY: Unit Secretary/Monitor Technician provides secretarial support for the nursing unit and assists nurses in monitoring cardiac rhythms of telemetry patients.
- Minimum Education: Completion of a telemetry monitoring course and post-test within 90 days upon hire.
- Minimum Experience: Previous experience as a telemetry clerk is preferred
- Required License/ Certifications: Current BLS; ABM/MAB/CPI certificate within (90 days upon hire) annual thereafter
- Has full command (verbal and written) of the English language
- Physical Requirements: Possesses the physical abilities, including heavy lifting, and perceptive acuity, e.g., visual, hearing, to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions. Review physical activities and working conditions for this position
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program*
- Per diem staff ineligible