Will Grind The Gears For You...
DRIVERS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A DISPATCHER TO TAKE CARE OF BOOKING & PLANNING, ROUTING AND EVERYTHING ELSE REQUIRED. WE MAKE CARRIER JOB EASY AND PROFITABLE.
If you are looking for a Truck Dispatcher you need a reliable partner, especially if you are an Independent Trucker or Owner Operator.
NYS INTERSTATE HAULERS, INC. will monitor and coordinate the movements of your WORK DAY.
So Independent Truckers & Owner Operators, Try NYS INTERSTATE HAULERS, INC. Truck Dispatching services.
NYS INTERSTATE HAULERS, INC. is open 24 hours a day - 7 days a week to support the needs of our Independent Truckers & Owner Operators our freight clients businesses.
TRUCK DRIVER'S ROLE
- Move freight & services between Point A & B as quickly as humanly possible.
* Up To Date medical D.O.T card
Communication with Dispatcher
Submit all documents through dispatch
Must be motivated and dependable
Must be 23 years old
Must have clean 5 year MVR
Must have 1 year verifiable CDL experience within the last 3 years
- OTR: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL: 1 year (Required)
Type of Freight:
- Dry Vans
- Power only
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Type of Freight:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply