Bookkeeper/Office Assistant Needed for a small construction company in Memphis, TN.
Applicants must be highly proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, and Dropbox. Applicants must be very proactive, highly organized, and able to run an office efficiently. We are looking for someone who will manage all company finances, payroll, monitor and process all employee's hours, handle all business requirements, file and organize all financial and company documents, and audit and track all financial statements and records.
- Pay and file all company bills and invoices in a timely efficient manner
- Track project progressions and cost updating the team of any changes
- Effective communication with internal and external customers, vendors & support personel
- On-Board new sub-contractors with new packet
- Send invoices and collect payments using Quickbooks
- Collections of delinquent accounts
- Track all payments with subcontractors using Job Power, Dropbox and Quickbooks
- Work with COO to ensure projects are done in a time, efficiently manner
- Independently manage office functions: answer phone, mail, reports, visitors, etc.
- Deposit checks and keep record of payments
- Organize and file all office documents
- Manage office supplies
- Audit financial statements and records
- Other Duties as assigned
Required Work Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in an office management role
Job Type: Full-time