A pediatric home health provider in Austin is in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full time, part time, or PRN basis.
- Bilingual candidates are a plus!
- Previous pediatric experience, especially in home settings is preferred, but not required.
- Senior OTs are on staff to help mentor.
- Most cases are in Travis county, with the possibility of an occasional visit to Williamson county.
- Your location will be considered as caseloads are distributed.
- Excellent management team that stays on top of market trends and is passionate about serving the greater Austin area!
This home health company is unlike many you've seen...and for all of the right reasons!
Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/