PROJECT ARCHITECT/PROJECT MANAGER
Do You Want
· A position where you will work on a wide varietyof interesting projects?
· An opportunity in a rapidly growing company whereyou will have independence, flexibility and growth potential?
· A company with a defined culture, flexible hoursand quarterly profit sharing where you can reap the rewards of having your hardwork make a difference and grow the company to the next level?
Than this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Ourarchitectural firm and real estate development company has established anoutstanding reputation in both commercial and residential work. Our mission isto transform lives through right design. We are looking for an Architect (eitheralready licensed or near completion) who has the skills to work independentlyand take a variety of projects from start to completion. This will appeal toyou if you are ambitious, love being busy and want to work with a company thatprovides exceptional design and outstanding customer service.
· A newly created position where you will take on awide variety of architectural projects. Some you will project manage, whileothers you draft. You will be expected to organize and prioritize projects tomake certain that clients receive quality work delivered on time and withinbudget
· A position where you will work closely with ourfounder/president who is highly knowledgeable and will provide you with thesupport you need to be successful and the independence to make the positionyour own
· A warm, family like environment where we allowfor flexibility, including flexible hours and a balanced life
· A company that has grown greatly…80% year overyear
· A competitive wage and benefit package,quarterly profit sharing and the opportunity to grow both financially andprofessionally as the company expands
A. A person whoaligns with our values and mission. Keyvalues we subscribe to include the right design, responsibility, results andrelationships.
B. A B.S. inArchitecture (M.S. Architecture preferred) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience.You should either have your license or be near completing it. You must haveexceptional project skills (taking projects from concept to completion). Goodpeople skills and excellent verbal and written communications are alsorequired.
C. A highlyorganized, detail oriented person who knows how to prioritize. Someone with theright self-image to work with people at all levels and the bonding skills tomake those people feel comfortable. A problem solver who thrives onmulti-tasking and can change directions quickly. A self-sufficient person whocan work well independently as well as part of a team.
If you are an architect who isready to make an impact on an emergent business and help move it to the nextlevel and beyond
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
This Company Describes Its Culture as: