Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major banks and lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. Tiger’s valuation experience spans virtually all products and industries, from baseball bats to designer apparel to seafood.
The financial analyst is responsible for all quantitative analysis in the appraisal report, working with project leaders and editors to develop a complete valuation of a company’s assets.
A successful candidate should have the desire to advance to more senior levels, which could include higher-profile projects and more responsibilities.
- Request, receive, and review key data from the subject company – including inventory, sales, operating expenses, and other related metrics
- Clearly communicate any issues with each project – including missing information – internally with the project team, and externally with the company and client bank
- Review analysis to ensure quality standards, and provide recommendations to project leaders.
- Participate in client meetings/report deliveries
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience with financial analysis (internships)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Above-average PC skills (Microsoft Excel)
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Financial Analysis: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Boston, MA 02109