Kitchen Staff's Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make and dish up various dishes according to the menu.
- Butcher and dish up lamb /beef; process meatballs and paste dishes such as shrimp paste etc.
- Check the dishes before handing them to ensure proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Cover, date and correctly store all food items to comply with nutrition, sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Prepare soup base and cooperate with soup base handler.
- Wash used pots, soup ladles, and colanders.
- Make snacks and deserts according to the menu.
- Assist co-workers actively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up the schedule and complete other tasks as assigned by kitchen manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- U. S. citizen or green card holder; legal work status in the U.S.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Obtain the California Food Handler Certificate
- Must wear slip-resistant shoes at all times and strictly follow company’s regulations.
- Hardworking, professional dedication, strong interpersonal communication skills, and strong teamwork spirit.
The pay rate: $17-$22/hour (with tips included)
If you need more information, please check:
Job Type: Full-time