Be a part of a team that MATTERS - a team where you are known, invested in, and appreciated.
Chick-fil-A Rocky River hires business professionals that want to acquire skills to enhance their career portfolio. You will also gain knowledge of business principles and practices for a large corporation.
Team Member positions include guest service positions and food service positions.
*Must be available to work throughout the year*
Who We Are:
- One of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Faith-based, family-owned company
Position Type: Part-time or Full-time
- Flexible work schedule
- Discounted food
- 50% off Chick-fil-A catering orders
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Access to College Scholarships at $2500/year
- Sundays off!
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Customer service-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality
- Preparing & packaging food orders for catering orders and in store, and operating the fry station as needed
- Must love to smile and connect with people
- Assist leadership in executing opening or closing procedures
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
- Model and support clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staffs
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
Required work authorization: