We are looking for high-energy, sales minded individuals to join our growing Account Executive team. If you like to work in a fast pace environment where the day goes by quick, build relationships, help people and also make great money then this career opportunity is the perfect fit!
Leads are provided to you from our premium marketing. There is no cold calling or territory review to develop business (huge breath of fresh air knowing this). We are seeking goal driven, competitive and self-motivated candidates who want to work as a consultant within the financial services industry. Our Account Executives generate interest in our program offerings and are responsible for assisting clients in achieving their financial goals.
- Base + Monthly Commission (Uncapped)!
- 40-hour work week and flexible schedule
- Weekly incentives and contests!
- Work from home eligibility (90-120 days)
- Great location, right on the water in the Canton Crossing Tower
- Casual and fun work environment!
- Receiving in-bound calls and applications from potential clients through a variety of marketing resources
- Assisting customers by gathering information on their financial situation and presenting possible solutions, including enrollment into our program
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process
- Qualify and walk clients through the benefits of our program and how we can better their financial situation
- Execute orders using the company's central database and computer system
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience
- Ability to successfully multi-task and manage accounts
- Must be computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve data from CRM systems
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be self motivated, energetic and a self-starter
- Track record of maintaining, prospecting and developing an account base is a plus
- Achievement of a BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred, not required
For immediate consideration please apply online and contact Matt Levin (Recruiting & Talent Management) at 443-529-9622.
Job Type: Full-time