In 1992, Bath Fitter decided to develop a network of dedicated franchises and Company- owned locations in both the U.S. and Canada. This strategy allowed for continued expansion while maintaining its well-established reputation for quality of product and installation. New locations open every year and the organization continues its rapid growth.
Thanks to hard work, a consistent vision, and a true partnership among its franchisees, the Bath Fitter name has earned its reputation for superior product quality and service to its customers. Bath Fitter is clearly recognized as a leader in the industry.
Are you a sales professional possessing a track record of successful sales achievements? Are you a CLOSER?
Due to growth, we are seeking a high-energy, results-oriented individuals as a Commercial Sales Representative for the Charlotte/Kernersville, NC area.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Excellent base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive 4-week sales training program
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Rewarding work with well-respected, financially stable company
- Freedom to build your sales career in a fun work environment
- Business-to-business sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
- Company paid expenses for approved travel
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Top-notch culture and support staff
- Company phone
- 7 paid holidays
This is a true business-to-business “hunter” position that is responsible for selling products and services within the assigned territory. Critical success criteria include lead generation, new presentations, and contract selling.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year success sales experience
- Excellent combination of desire to excel, teamwork, and process orientation
- Experience with Sales Now preferred but not required
- Willingness to make numerous prospecting and in person calls per day
- Document of records of sales achievement
- Excelling closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and a pre-employment drug test
- Must be available for 5-10% overnight travel
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)