*Desired Skills and Experience
Insight Global is seeking qualified college graduates. The best candidates for our company have gained leadership experience through internships or organizations on campus, have a competitive drive, and love working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills, and be able to work well with a team. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced environment. This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Management, Public Relations, Communications, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration. Pluses also include Strong Excel Skills, Attention to Detail, Data Entry Management, and General Math Skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal employees including C-Level Executives, directors, managers, direct supervisors, finance, and accounting departments.
- Oversee specific aspects of HR and the revenue cycle for all offices nation-wide
- Reconciling accounts to ensure all billable items are accurate, invoiced properly, and paid in full
- Prepare aging and accrual reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for clients.
- Reconciling account irregularities which include non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Meet and/or exceed weekly percentage goals based on cash collections, invoices completed, and timesheets confirmed
- Administer conference calls with clients and internal staff for problem resolution
- Participate in weekly meetings with management to report on areas of highest risk
- Comprehensive, individualized, on-the-job training allows you to learn at your own pace
- Weekly meetings with management to mentor and aid in progress towards personal goals
- Continued education and training offered as employees move into more senior level positions
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits packages starting your 1st day including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Promotions to Management Positions only come from within
- 401k plan with company matching after 1 year
Job Type: Full-time