Elmcroftby Eclipse Senior Living is a best-in-class Senior Housing operatingcompany. This is a great opportunity tojoin a rapidly growing company targeting significant growth in senior housingvia 3rd party management agreements, acquisitions, anddevelopment. The ideal candidate ishighly motivated, a self-starter, and thrives in a competitive environment
- Plan,implement, and be responsible for all aspects of community operations.
- Maintainhigh customer satisfaction and successful P&L financial results.
- Directlysupervise 5 to 7 department managers.
- Overseethe management of each department to assure that each department is operatingwithin the state regulatory guidelines.
- Workclosely with the Community Relations Director to develop and review marketing plans and meet sales goals.,
- Assurethe healthiest possible residents by monitoring the care of the residents toassure all needs are being met.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, or one to three yearsrelated experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
- Mustbe 21 years of age and in possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Haveand maintain clean driving record.
- Travelmay be required as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assisted Living: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off