Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, and handling company inquiries.
Position is part-time, but could turn into full-time. Some evenings, and Saturdays are required.
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Ensure facility is tidy.
- Accept payments and close out orders
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of using computers and basic workplace equipment.
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Receptionist experience preferred.
- Experience in a salon or spa helpful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour