Part-timeEstimated: $26,000 - $36,000 a year
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Full Job Description
Straughan Environmental, Inc., is seeking interns for Environmental Design, Natural Resources, and/or Environmental Scientist.
Our vision is a sustainable world and we work every day to create our vision in surprising ways:. Whether you are managing one of our multi-million dollar environmental compliance programs for Federal agencies like NASA, engineering an ecological restoration project, working on environmental policy and planning, or identifying wetland plants in the field, each of our employees contributes uniquely to our vision of a sustainable world.
- Must be available for full work days. – Monday – Friday
- A registered student at a university majoring in either Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Completed all sophomore level engineering coursework
- CAD experience, preferably MicroStation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability and eagerness to perform field work such as wetland and stream delineations, geomorphic assessments, traffic noise data collection, and general business support tasks. Fieldwork may involve walking through wooded areas, working alongside of roadways and carrying field equipment.
Desired start date:
- Relevant experience
- Contributing member of student and/or professional organizations
: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
: Summer 2020. Possibility for internship to continue through Fall 2020 Semester.
Approximate Hours Per Week:
Can vary between 0 and 40
Please apply here Summer Internship Opportunities