Director, E-Commerce Operations
The Ecommerce Assistant Manager will oversee New York and Company’s website integrity from a content and production perspective. The detail-oriented candidate will have a strong sense of prioritization, a solid understanding of the Ecommerce business needs and impeccable communication skills that will allow them to leverage responsibilities across various internal teams and third party vendors.
- Maintain master product list and own the back-end preparations and product launches
- Lead coordination with Buying, Sourcing, Creative, Copywriting and Studio teams to gather information necessary to meet deadlines and sensitive go-live dates of Collections
- Oversee systems functionality and suggest enhancements and solutions for CMS improvement
- Create trends and landing pages to strategically show-case the brand’s messages
- Curate special promotional category pages taking into account inventory and selling levels
- Assist with filling meticulous technical details of products
- Validate testing and enhancement requests with the IT teams
- Own optimization of automated product recommendation strategies as well as KPI analytics
- Review and manage daily homepage changes, ensuring all assets are accurate, and that linking and messaging is up-to-date.
- Assist and track performance of SEO optimization projects
- Oversee select Google console functionalities
- Participate in vendors related discussions and partake in strategic initiatives to improve traffic and conversion
- Develop strong knowledge of products, descriptions, special pages, trends, sales and all promotions to keep the site up-to-date and relevant.
- Assist in maintaining the Ecommerce images database
- Execute and ensure overall merchandising of each category of the site is aligned with various teams’ recommendations so as to maximize conversion and page performance.
- Handle inventory and visual adjustments based on business needs and management’s comments.
- Provide feedback on any Merchandising changes and be reactive to the company’s promotional cadence and changes.
- Assist with daily email ECM directions, selection of products to feature and guidance. Assist with pricing and promotions accuracies as well as promotional messages communicated to customers.
- Oversee all linking on emails and coordinate with team creation of special pages and website changes.
Very strong attention to detail and ability to handle last minute changes and requests
Must work well in a fast-paced environment
Independent thinker and pro-active attitude
Ability to stay organized while prioritizing multiple tasks and projects
Exceptional communication skills
Ecommerce background required
Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing or Business degree preferred.