The Computer Support Specialist is responsible for handling the activities and functions of the Doctors Hospital IS Support Center. Individual is responsible for maintaining and supporting all hospital standard PC hardware, software and peripherals. Serves as the 1st line of support for the Doctors Hospital and remote facilities user community. The CSS will manage the DHL IS Support Center calls\tickets and resolve issues remotely or by traveling to remote locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Installs/troubleshoots hardware and software independently and performs necessary research when appropriate to complete task in a timely manner.
2) Tracking and documenting problem tickets through the use of the Ticket Tracking System.
3) This individual will assess, evaluate and determine warranty status of hardware.
4) Takes proactive measures to continue the maintenance and development of systems and client setups.
5) Responds to all troubles reported to IS Helpdesk and makes necessary repairs or coordinates with supervisor or co-workers to resolve tickets.
Bachelors or Associates Degree in related field or demonstrated work related experience in a customer service IT environment.
Extensive knowledge and experience in computer hardware, software, and system administration.